Sunday, July 09, 2006

A photo in Lund

Here is a photo of Holly in Lund, just before you enter Desolation Sound. We went to Gibsons so I could do the Howe Sound Outrigger Race - my first race in 2 years - with very little practice! It was strange because Paul normally races every race, and I did a lot of racing before Holly came along, but it isn't very often that I will race and he doesn't! Considering the race took nearly 3 hours, I felt amazingly good a day after.

We took a couple of extra days after the race to drive up to Powell River because I've never been up there. We drove through Sechelt, Pender Harbour and Half Moon Bay - it was beautiful.

In Lund, I didn't realize I had left my camera on "copy" after the race to take a picture of the results - so we have a black and white that turned out not too bad!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?