Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Birthday dinner
Daddy is in Chicago for work, and Elle-Ee is still in Hawaii training to be a yoga instructor, so Poh-Poh and Bel-Ee came over to meet me and mommy for my birthday dinner. I got my own Pirate Pack at White Spot for the first time (hamburger and fries) - when it came, I went saw it had one of my favourite things on it - chocolate! I got it open and ate it first!
After dinner, I even got to chocolate ice cream! Then we took Poh-Poh and Bel-Ee where we go to feed the ducks and I got to give them some bread! It was a fun day! On the weekend, I was saying "Wensday, Holly be 2", but now I am 2!!!


After dinner, I even got to chocolate ice cream! Then we took Poh-Poh and Bel-Ee where we go to feed the ducks and I got to give them some bread! It was a fun day! On the weekend, I was saying "Wensday, Holly be 2", but now I am 2!!!