Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Holly's Jack-O-Lantern

I finally got around to getting a pumpkin for Holly yesterday. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get one, because at first I saw only huge orange ones - then I saw a bin of these cute white pumpkins. Holly helped scoop out the seeds and light the pumpkin - she doesn't quite get the difference between pumpkin and jack-o-lantern, so we're just calling it a pumpkin for now... can you tell she's saying "cheese"!?



We went to the mall for trick or treating with Isabelle and met up with Sarah too (and her new baby sister Charlotte and her cousin Alex). Holly was the only one NOT wearing her costume - she refused to put it on. I'm not sure what she thought of the whole situation - it was pretty busy there, but she did say "trick or treat" and hold her pumpkin bucket for candy....





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?