Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Playdate
Isabelle and her baby brother Simon came over for a visit today. The girls have been getting along pretty well since Isabelle has been over a few times (one of the first visits included Holly crying because Isabelle was holding the Dora doll - but if you check out the October 18th entry, Isabelle was holding the Dora doll and both girls were smiling!). Today, as Noriko and I tried to sit and talk, we had to keep checking on them because they were being mischievous, you know how as a parent you suddenly realize it's waayyyy too quiet! So, we caught them - climbing up the stairs to our bedroom (Holly led the way of course!), sneaking into the bathroom to wash their hands, sneaking back into the bathroom to floss their teeth (and unravel 2 feet of floss), and quietly "playing" in Holly's bedroom, which included trying to put on swim diapers to go swimming! All in all, they didn't get into too much trouble, and both had fun.
I was too lazy to go and get my camera from upstairs (bad Mommy) - so thanks to Noriko who took these photos and the video (which I love!!!).

Practising good oral hygiene...

Want to go swimming? Holly has taken her pants off, but Isabelle wanted to get to the pool quickly, so she tried to pull the diaper over her pants!

The girls bouncying on Holly's Dora bed - I love this one!
I was too lazy to go and get my camera from upstairs (bad Mommy) - so thanks to Noriko who took these photos and the video (which I love!!!).

Practising good oral hygiene...

Want to go swimming? Holly has taken her pants off, but Isabelle wanted to get to the pool quickly, so she tried to pull the diaper over her pants!

The girls bouncying on Holly's Dora bed - I love this one!