Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Future dentist
Today Holly went for checkup at the dentist. She had an x-ray taken for the first time - she did well with biting on her front teeth, but kind of gagged when the dental assistant put the plastic sleeve in her side teeth (they have to put it in quite far back), so she decided to stop with just the one film for now.
I told the dentist that she likes to play "dentist" at home and count our (mommy and daddy's) teeth. She says "Hi, I'm Dr Mack-a-mara, who are you?" and shakes our hand. He was very impressed and said she could have her own mask and gloves to take home. The mask has some teddy bears on it - very cute!
After the checkup we went for lunch with my sister Ellena. Holly likes White Spot so when I asked her yesterday where we should go for lunch with Elle, she said "White Spot, Mommy, Elle likes White Spot .... and she likes Starbuck's too!". Holly knows all the right things to say! On the way to the dentist office, which is in a mall, she said "why are we going to the mall?" I told her that's where the dentist is, so she said, "Mommy, Elle likes White Spot ... and she likes the mall, too." Yes, she's a smart one!


I told the dentist that she likes to play "dentist" at home and count our (mommy and daddy's) teeth. She says "Hi, I'm Dr Mack-a-mara, who are you?" and shakes our hand. He was very impressed and said she could have her own mask and gloves to take home. The mask has some teddy bears on it - very cute!
After the checkup we went for lunch with my sister Ellena. Holly likes White Spot so when I asked her yesterday where we should go for lunch with Elle, she said "White Spot, Mommy, Elle likes White Spot .... and she likes Starbuck's too!". Holly knows all the right things to say! On the way to the dentist office, which is in a mall, she said "why are we going to the mall?" I told her that's where the dentist is, so she said, "Mommy, Elle likes White Spot ... and she likes the mall, too." Yes, she's a smart one!